When you are ready to Checkout, please contact your area Campmaster or the Visitor’s Center. A member of the camp staff will inspect your site to insure that it is left in good condition for the next unit to use. The following items should be completed:
- Area should be clean; papers or debris in or around site discarded
- Latrine should be cleaned
- Courtesy woodpile built by fire ring or outside cabin
- All gas appliances shut off (heater, lamps & stove)*
- Windows and doors closed and locked*
- Kitchen should be cleaned*
* Cabins only
When a Campmaster or a Ranger has checked out your site, you will be provided a completed Checkout form. You will need to turn this into the Visitor’s Center.
All units should plan on departing camp by 3pm on Sunday. Please contact the Ranger in the Visitor’s Center to arrange for an extra day’s stay or a late departure.
Courtesy Wood Pile:
The third point of the Scout law is: A Scout is helpful. We request that you leave a stack of wood in your site. There should be enough wood to build a fire for one evening.
Please report any repairs that need to be made to the Ranger at the Visitor’s Center.